Here we are again, at the end of another year. Many of us are filling out our marketing calendars, writing personal resolutions, and polishing up business plans to make sure they’re relevant for 2014. I am, too. To hold myself accountable, I thought I’d share a few of my plans, goals, and resolutions with you.
In 2014 I Will:
- Remember my core values
- Make time to volunteer every month
- Treat my clients well
- Provide educational opportunities to clients and the community
- Create webinars for those unable to attend class in person
- Learn new ways to leverage social media
- Increase my technical knowledge
- Focus on doing what I do best
- Make time to work on my business, not just at it
- Never stop learning
Make your Goals Work
- Set a goal.
- Make it measurable. (Is it reachable? What’s your timeline?)
- Have a plan. Who? What? When? Where? How?
- Put it on your calendar.
- Anticipate roadblocks.
- Visualize yourself doing it. Remember how it will benefit you.
- Sign and date your project.
- Review, reevaluate, and readjust.
Are you ready for 2014? Maybe you just need to “bounce your ideas off someone.” Give me a call at 715-584-6773.