Terra L. Fletcher taught Writing Clear, Effective Policies and Procedures on April 4, 2014 at Northeast Wisconsin Technical College in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Students were awarded four units of continuing education hours.
Here’s the PowerPoint Slideshow.
About the Workshop
Do you often find yourself having to write documents such as user guides, training manuals, compliance procedures, or standard operating procedures (SOPs)? If so, this four-hour seminar will help you create clear, concise documents, policies, and procedures that increase productivity and effectiveness and reduce errors. An effective tool in standardized work, written policies and procedures also help an organization comply with regulatory requirements and meet legal standards.
Students Learn To:
- Complete your procedure writing projects more efficiently
- Use consistent standards and formats
- Analyze your audiences’ needs and requirements and present the right level of detail to your audience
- Organize information so it is easy for your readers to find and use
- Write documents that meet and comply with required laws and standards