Who doesn’t want to be a rockstar? Who doesn’t want to rock social media for their business?
That’s what I thought.
Save the date for Social Media Rockstar 3 – May 22, 2013
Social Media Rockstar 3 is the next social media training event in partnership with the Green Bay Chamber of Commerce and the New North Social Media Breakfast. It will offer sessions and presenters focused on social media trends, case studies, practical know-how and hands-on training.
Terra L. Fletcher will be presenting:
“Influence Marketing and Social Analytics, Finding a Haystack’s Most Influential Needles”
One in three companies has tied social media to revenue. The solution is in understanding analytics and enlisting the support of those who have the power to persuade. Learn how to find influencers.
Identifying activists who will persuade their followers may be the best way to use social media. Better than target marketing. Beyond word-of-mouth. Influencers SET the trends. If you know how to identify and speak to them, you will increase your sales.
What Will I Learn?
The day will be full of material to make you a Social Media Rockstar!
From Fletcher’s presentation you can expect to learn:
1. How to use key analytics to measure social media marketing (without getting buried in charts and numbers).
2. How to identify influencers and leverage their reach to improve brand awareness.
3. How to build “real”ationships and find your place as an industry leader.
Who Should Attend?
- Small Business Owners
- Marketing Professionals
- Association/Nonprofit Executives
- Anyone who wants to be a Social Media Rockstar
● Have a good general knowledge of Mac or PC
● Have a good understanding of the web as a whole
● Have a basic to good understanding of your own marketing goals
Registration info is yet to come, but please mark the date on your calendar now.
Wednesday May 22, 2013 – final agenda to be announced
F.K. Bemis International Center on the St. Norbert College campus in De Pere, Wisconsin
299 3rd St, De Pere, WI
Subscribe to this blog or Fletcher’s newsletter for updates.
You may also wish to read: